Hi, i select the XV centuryIt is called "century of innovation" and opened the era of discovery. I only find 5 invents of this century:
Oil painting (1420)
In 1420 the Dutch painter Jan Van Eyck invented oil painting
In 1420 the Dutch painter Jan Van Eyck invented oil painting
Spinning wheel (1420)
It is said that the idea of Jenny happened to see a single wire wheel spinning out of control on the ground horizontally. He realized that if it placed several time-aligned and the wheel was put in horizontal rather than vertical might be spun many threads at once. This idea could be born in the head or perhaps the Hargreaves Thomas Highs, who had a daughter named Jenny: the sources disagree.
Printing mobile style (1450)
The first system of movable type, based on complex pieces of porcelain on which were carved Chinese characters, this was a complex procedure for the vast number of characters that were needed to Chinese writing. However, the modern printing press was not established until approximately the year 1440, with the help of Johannes Gutenberg.
Laud (XV)
The first instrument mast was the Arabic ud, whose Spanish name wrongly merging ended his article: "the you" women became the male "La ud." It was precisely the Arabs who introduced the instrument in Spain, where it evolved according to the musical tastes of the masses under Muslim domination.
Pocket Watch (1500)
They were invented in France in the mid fifteenth century, shortly after the clock applied to the coil spring. At first they were cylindrical, varying and quirky, and since the beginning of the sixteenth century in Nuremberg were built in profusion and ovoid shape, whence the name of Nuremberg eggs, believing invented in this German city. They were invented in France in the mid fifteenth century, shortly after the clock applied to the coil spring. At first they were cylindrical, varying and quirky, and since the beginning of the sixteenth century in Nuremberg were built in profusion and ovoid shape, whence the name of Nuremberg eggs, believing invented in this German city.

Hi George!!!! :)
ResponderEliminarFirstly I want to tell you that the information in your blog is very relevant and helped me so much because honestly I don´t know what invents were relevants in the century XV called " the century of the innovation" and now I know wich :D
I like that you choose this century , but I would have liked that you put more invents, unfortunately there were not more in those years ;D
But anyway I like it ... congratulations!!
Well... Finally I say goodbye to you ... See you :)